Serta® Perfect Sleeper® Elite Linden Pond Firm
The Linden Pond Firm mattress features Serta's Cool Twist® Gel Memory Foam and
premium 886 Custom Support® Firm Individually Wrapped Coil System. It is designed with
a unique set of features to help solve 5 common sleep problems*: Helps reduce tossing and turning with Cool Twist® Gel Memory Foam
Encourages proper back support and alignment with Serta's 886 Custom Support® Firm Individually Wrapped Coil System
Promotes a balanced sleep temperature with an overall mattress design that helps promote airflow
Minimizes impact from partner movement with a premium support system and advanced foams designed for motion isolation
Resists sagging and edge roll-off with Serta's ComfortLast® Construction and Best Edge® Foam Encasement
This mattress also features a layer of Serta Support Foam, which combines gentle
cushioning with extra support for more firmness throughout the mattress. Plus, a special
innerspring coil gauge design helps create a firmer feel across the mattress when compared
to the Linden Pond Plush and Pillow Top models.
This mattress is compatible with a Serta adjustable foundation.
- Quilt: FireBlocker™ Fiber
- Quilt:1/2" Serta PillowSoft® Foam
- Quilt:1/2" Serta Support Foam
- Top Upholstery: 1/2" Cool Twist® Gel Foam
- Support System: 886 Custom Support® Firm with Best Edge® Foam Encasement
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
Epic Warranty Details
- 3 Year on items under $600 is $79
- 3 Year on items under $1000 is $109
- 3 Year on items under $1500 is $129
- 3 Year on items under $2000 is $159
- 3 Year on items under $3000 is $179
- 3 Year on items under $5000 is $199
- 3 Year on items under $600 is $99
- 3 Year on items under $1000 is $129
- 3 Year on items under $1500 is $139
- 3 Year on items under $2000 is $149
- 3 Year on items under $3000 is $159
- 3 Year on items under $5000 is $179
- 3 Year on Major Appliances under $600 is $69
- 3 Year on Major Appliances under $1000 is $79
- 3 Year on Major Appliances under $1500 is $89
- 3 Year on Major Appliances under $2000 is $99
- 3 Year on Major Appliances under $3000 is $129
- 3 Year on Major Appliances under $5000 is $149